TLIC3036 - Apply safe car driving behaviours
National Code: TLIC3036 - Apply safe car driving behaviours
Course Currency Status: Current
Duration: 1 day plus pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of Delivery: Blended learning (Pre-learning & face to face)
Outcomes for Apply safe car driving behaviours course include:
- applying relevant legislation applicable to safe car driving
- applying safe car driving behaviours
- recognising the importance of attitude in complying with road rules in relation to level of risk faced by a driver when driving a car
- applying principles of road sharing when driving a car
- applying low-risk driving strategies
- explaining risk factors that contribute to accidents when driving a car
- understanding and applying low-risk driving strategies
- recognising internal and external risk factors contributing to accidents
- understanding the function of vehicle operations and controls, and how to recover control of a vehicle
- taking appropriate action to respond to hazardous situations
- applying the principles of braking and steering to a high level of technical competence
- operating and controlling a vehicle to a high level of technical competence
Full course information can be found here .
As a long-established RTO* and centre of excellence, Getabout knows you want training that meets the unique needs of your organisation. That’s why, whatever business you’re in, our courses can all be tailored to the outcomes you want. We’ve got the training solutions to help you meet your business goals, and our experienced instructors come from industry, so they know what it takes to get to the next level.
Plus, like any good business, we’re agile and responsive. We can deliver training wherever suits you best – from individuals coming to the one of our Getabout location to us teaching groups at a venue suitable to you.
So let’s talk – find out how Getabout can help you drive your business forward.
*Getabout Training Services - Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 90547). Getabout Training Services provides accurate information about its RTO services and performance which is accessible to prospective and current students.
Further student information is available here .