TLIC2025 - Operate four wheel drive vehicle
National Code: TLIC2025 - Operate four wheel drive vehicle
Course Currency Status: Current
Duration: 1 day plus pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of Delivery: Blended learning (Pre-learning & face to face)
Outcomes for Operate four wheel drive vehicle course include:
- operating a vehicle on roads; on, or across a gradient; ascending a steep gradient; descending a steep gradient
- pre-start checks of vehicle and equipment are carried out in accordance with manufacturer specifications and roadworthy requirements
- tyres are checked for pressure suitable for terrain and/or changed in accordance with manufacturer and workplace procedures
- vehicle fuel, water and any ancillary equipment are checked before starting vehicle journey in accordance with manufacturer and workplace procedures
- appropriate gear and/or range are selected and engine revolutions are maintained to ensure constant traction
- loads are secured in accordance with workplace and legislative requirements
- gradient conditions are constantly monitored, and appropriate operations and control techniques are used to ensure safe vehicle operation and no injury to people or damage to vehicle, tracks or loads is sustained
- vehicle is driven on-road and off-road in accordance with legislative and workplace requirements, at appropriate operating speeds for road or track conditions and hazards
- vehicle is parked and shut down in accordance with workplace and manufacturer requirements
Full course information can be found here .
As a long-established RTO* and centre of excellence, Getabout knows you want training that meets the unique needs of your organisation. That’s why, whatever business you’re in, our courses can all be tailored to the outcomes you want. We’ve got the training solutions to help you meet your business goals, and our experienced instructors come from industry, so they know what it takes to get to the next level.
Plus, like any good business, we’re agile and responsive. We can deliver training wherever suits you best – from individuals coming to the one of our Getabout location to us teaching groups at a venue suitable to you.
So let’s talk – find out how Getabout can help you drive your business forward.
*Getabout Training Services - Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 90547). Getabout Training Services provides accurate information about its RTO services and performance which is accessible to prospective and current students.
Further student information is available here .