SISODRV405A - Coordinate recovery of 4WD vehicles
National Code: SISODRV405A - Coordinate recovery of 4WD vehicles
Course Currency Status: Current
Duration: 1 day plus pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of Delivery: Blended learning (Pre-learning & face to face)
Outcomes for Coordinate recovery of 4WD vehicles course include:
- surveying a site and identifying hazards, assessing risk and defining danger zones according to operating variables
- selecting a suitable recovery strategy and applying risk management strategies according to relevant legislation and organisational policies and procedures
- applying strategies to reduce environmental impact during recovery
- using a recovery or snatch strap.
- using a winch to recover a four wheel drive vehicle
- identifying specific hazards associated with winch recoveries
- preparing vehicles for a winch recovery after identification of recovery points
- using jacks to prepare vehicle for recovery
- identifying specific hazards and demonstrating safe positioning of jacks
- maintaining vehicle recovery equipment
Full course information can be found here .
As a long-established RTO* and centre of excellence, Getabout knows you want training that meets the unique needs of your organisation. That’s why, whatever business you’re in, our courses can all be tailored to the outcomes you want. We’ve got the training solutions to help you meet your business goals, and our experienced instructors come from industry, so they know what it takes to get to the next level.
Plus, like any good business, we’re agile and responsive. We can deliver training wherever suits you best – from individuals coming to the one of our Getabout location to us teaching groups at a venue suitable to you.
So let’s talk – find out how Getabout can help you drive your business forward.
*Getabout Training Services - Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 90547). Getabout Training Services provides accurate information about its RTO services and performance which is accessible to prospective and current students.
Further student information is available here .