RIIVEH201D - Operate light vehicle (includes gravel roads)
National Code: RIIVEH201D - Operate light vehicle
Course Currency Status: Current
Duration: 1 day plus pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of Delivery: Blended learning (Pre-learning & face to face)
Getabout Training Services is currently in transition with RIIVEH201D – Operate a light vehicle
RIIVEH201D – Operate a light vehicle has been superseded and is equivalent to RIIVEH201E – Operate a light vehicle. Getabout Training Services is in the process of developing the new course to meet the mandatory course content and assessment. We are projecting that the RIIVEH201E will be ready for quality delivery in the beginning of July 2021 if not before. Enrolments may be taken into RIIVEH201D up to and including 22 September 2021, no enrolments will be taken after this date. For more information please contact our office
Contact us directly to discuss group bookings options.
Outcomes for Operate light vehicle course include:
- accessing, interpreting and applying light vehicle operations documentation and ensure the work
- planning vehicle operation considering work activity, travel duration, passengers and equipment safety activity is compliant
- selecting and loading equipment and/or ancillary attachments
- identifying, addressing and reporting potential hazards and risks
- selecting and wearing appropriate personal protective equipment for planned work activities
- identifying, addressing and reporting environmental issues
- operating equipment within recommended speed, engine capability and limitations
- using vehicle lights and indicators in accordance with traffic regulations
- identifying and responding appropriately to hazardous and/or emergency driving situations
- completing light vehicle operations according to work plan
- conducting routine visual inspections to identify faults and carrying out minor maintenance and repairs
- reporting defective or irregular performance
- maintaining and updating vehicle written records
Full course information can be found here .
As a long-established RTO* and centre of excellence, Getabout knows you want training that meets the unique needs of your organisation. That’s why, whatever business you’re in, our courses can all be tailored to the outcomes you want. We’ve got the training solutions to help you meet your business goals, and our experienced instructors come from industry, so they know what it takes to get to the next level.
Plus, like any good business, we’re agile and responsive. We can deliver training wherever suits you best – from individuals coming to the one of our Getabout location to us teaching groups at a venue suitable to you.
So let’s talk – find out how Getabout can help you drive your business forward. Contact David Foster, Manager (Corporate Programs) or altenatively you can book individuals into a scheduled course at our online shop (click on the icon below).
*Getabout Training Services - Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 90547). Getabout Training Services provides accurate information about its RTO services and performance which is accessible to prospective and current students.
Further student information, including Terms & Conditions, is available here .