PUAVEH001 Drive vehicles under operational conditions
National Code: PUAVEH001 Drive vehicles under operational conditions
Course Currency Status: Current
Duration: 1 day plus pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of Delivery: Blended learning (Pre-learning & face to face)
Outcomes for Drive vehicles under operational conditions course include:
- identifying, assessing and reducing risks and hazards associated with driving vehicles in operational conditions including: emergency and non-emergency driving (if applicable)
- driving in special areas (eg. work sites, airports, parks, etc)
- driving in daytime, night-time, adverse weather and road conditions
- traffic conditions and route analysis
- warning devices
- pre-start and start-up procedures
- checking instruments and gauges.
Full course information can be found here .
As a long-established RTO* and centre of excellence, Getabout knows you want training that meets the unique needs of your organisation. That’s why, whatever business you’re in, our courses can all be tailored to the outcomes you want. We’ve got the training solutions to help you meet your business goals, and our experienced instructors come from industry, so they know what it takes to get to the next level.
Plus, like any good business, we’re agile and responsive. We can deliver training wherever suits you best – from individuals coming to the one of our Getabout location to us teaching groups at a venue suitable to you.
*Getabout Training Services - Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 90547). Getabout Training Services provides accurate information about its RTO services and performance which is accessible to prospective and current students.
Further student information, including Terms & Conditions, is available here .