MSMRVG201 - Tow a recreational vehicle safely
National Code: MSMRVG201 - Tow a recreational vehicle safely
Course Currency Status: Current
Duration: 1 day plus pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of Delivery: Blended learning (Pre-learning & face to face)
Outcomes for Tow a recreational vehicle safely course include:
- determining the gross weight of recreational vehicle and determine aggregate mass
- checking towing capacity of towing vehicle
- checking and adhere to tow bar capacity of towing vehicle
- preparing a recreational vehicle for towing
- conducting pre-operational checks on towing vehicle and recreational vehicle
- identify and act on relevant statutory regulations to reduce possible injury to self and others
- attaching a recreational vehicle to towing vehicle in accordance with manufacturer and state/territory specifications, requirements and regulations
- manoeuvre recreational vehicle in forward and reverse directions and park in accordance with requirements, manufacturer instructions and traffic regulation
- identifying any driving hazards and avoid or control them, using appropriate defensive driving techniques following appropriate procedures in the event of a driving emergency
- reversing recreational vehicle to parking position, maintaining visibility and achieving accurate positioning
Full course information can be found here .
As a long-established RTO* and centre of excellence, Getabout knows you want training that meets the unique needs of your organisation. That’s why, whatever business you’re in, our courses can all be tailored to the outcomes you want. We’ve got the training solutions to help you meet your business goals, and our experienced instructors come from industry, so they know what it takes to get to the next level.
Plus, like any good business, we’re agile and responsive. We can deliver training wherever suits you best – from individuals coming to the one of our Getabout location to us teaching groups at a venue suitable to you.
So let’s talk – find out how Getabout can help you drive your business forward.
*Getabout Training Services - Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 90547). Getabout Training Services provides accurate information about its RTO services and performance which is accessible to prospective and current students.
Further student information is available here .