FWPFGM3215 - Perform complex 4X4 operations
National Code: FWPFGM3215 – Perform complex 4X4 operations
Course Currency Status: Current
Duration: 1 day plus pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of Delivery: Blended learning (Pre-learning & face to face)
Outcomes for Perform complex 4X4 operations course include:
- identifying and assessing types of water crossings and terrain being accessed for safe operating conditions
- preparing 4x4 vehicle for water crossing
- negotiating a water crossing
- performing check of vehicle operations on completion of water crossing
- operating a vehicle in rugged terrain
- recovering a vehicle from loss of traction while ascending
- performing post-trip tasks
Full course information can be found here .
As a long-established RTO* and centre of excellence, Getabout knows you want training that meets the unique needs of your organisation. That’s why, whatever business you’re in, our courses can all be tailored to the outcomes you want. We’ve got the training solutions to help you meet your business goals, and our experienced instructors come from industry, so they know what it takes to get to the next level.
Plus, like any good business, we’re agile and responsive. We can deliver training wherever suits you best – from individuals coming to the one of our Getabout location to us teaching groups at a venue suitable to you.
So let’s talk – find out how Getabout can help you drive your business forward.
*Getabout Training Services - Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 90547). Getabout Training Services provides accurate information about its RTO services and performance which is accessible to prospective and current students.
Further student information is available here .