FWPCOT3326 Recover four wheel drive vehicles
National Code: FWPCOT3326 Recover four wheel drive vehicles
Course Currency Status: Current
Duration: 1 day plus pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of Delivery: Blended learning (Pre-learning & face to face)
Outcomes for Recover four wheel drive vehicles course include:
- surveying site to identify hazards, assess risks and select suitable strategy
- selecting personal protective equipment appropriate to type of recovery operation
- determining potential environmental impact of recovery
- applying safe recovery method
- establishing and maintain communications with appropriate personnel during recovery operations.
- determining recovery method based on the terrain conditions and circumstances
- considering operating variables, define danger zone and apply strategies to reduce risk and environmental impact during recovery.
- determining the recovery equipment required and its availability
- setting up an exclusion zone.
- repairing environmental damage where possible
- identifying hazards and position recovery equipment safely
- using safe operating procedures while using recovery equipment
- using rated recovery equipment within limitations and capabilities
- carrying out maintenance on recovery equipment
Full course information can be found here .
As a long-established RTO* and centre of excellence, Getabout knows you want training that meets the unique needs of your organisation. That’s why, whatever business you’re in, our courses can all be tailored to the outcomes you want. We’ve got the training solutions to help you meet your business goals, and our experienced instructors come from industry, so they know what it takes to get to the next level.
Plus, like any good business, we’re agile and responsive. We can deliver training wherever suits you best – from individuals coming to the one of our Getabout location to us teaching groups at a venue suitable to you.
So let’s talk – find out how Getabout can help you drive your business forward. Contact David Foster, Manager (Corporate Programs)
*Getabout Training Services - Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 90547). Getabout Training Services provides accurate information about its RTO services and performance which is accessible to prospective and current students.
Further student information, including Terms & Conditions, is available here .