FWPCOT2239 - Trim and cut felled trees
National Code: FWPCOT2239 - Trim and cut felled trees
Course Currency Status: Current
Duration: 1 day plus pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of Delivery: Blended learning (Pre-learning & face to face)
Outcomes for Trim and cut felled trees course include:
- plan trimming and cutting activities in line with work order and environmental conditions
- selecting appropriate personal protective and other equipment and check for operational effectiveness
- assessing tree location and stability for conditions likely to affect safety of trimming and cutting activities
- moving or stabilise tree for safe cutting in line with site procedures
- selecting cutting pattern to optimise time and manageable removal of sections
- planning cutting sequence to maintain control of cut sections and minimise cutting problems
- secure tree section on each side of planned cut; evaluate and control potential movement.
- operating chainsaw to cut tree and limbs and adjust cutting technique in response to movement and condition of tree and limbs
- preparing cut sections for removal from the site
- completing equipment maintenance
As a long-established RTO* and centre of excellence, Getabout knows you want training that meets the unique needs of your organisation. That’s why, whatever business you’re in, our courses can all be tailored to the outcomes you want. We’ve got the training solutions to help you meet your business goals, and our experienced instructors come from industry, so they know what it takes to get to the next level.
Plus, like any good business, we’re agile and responsive. We can deliver training wherever suits you best – from individuals coming to the one of our Getabout location to us teaching groups at a venue suitable to you.
So let’s talk – find out how Getabout can help you drive your business forward.
*Getabout Training Services - Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 90547). Getabout Training Services provides accurate information about its RTO services and performance which is accessible to prospective and current students.
Further student information is available here .