FWPCOT2237 - Maintain chainsaws
National Code: FWPCOT2237 - Maintain chainsaws
Course Currency Status: Current
Duration: 1 day plus pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of Delivery: Blended learning (Pre-learning & face to face)
Outcomes for Maintain chainsaws course include:
- selecting appropriate personal protective, maintenance and repair equipment and checking for operational effectiveness in line with manufacturer's recommendations
- completing routine and frequently required service requirements on chainsaws in line with manufacturer's instructions and organisational requirements
- checking chain for bluntness or damage
- remove, sharpen, adjust and replace chain and other components in line with manufacturer's recommendations
- identify, diagnose, tag and report chainsaw faults, malfunctions or irregular operation for repair or replacement
- reassemble serviced chainsaw components, check for operational effectiveness, tag and store
- complete, process and maintain records and reports in line with organisational procedures
Full course information can be found here .
As a long-established RTO* and centre of excellence, Getabout knows you want training that meets the unique needs of your organisation. That’s why, whatever business you’re in, our courses can all be tailored to the outcomes you want. We’ve got the training solutions to help you meet your business goals, and our experienced instructors come from industry, so they know what it takes to get to the next level.
Plus, like any good business, we’re agile and responsive. We can deliver training wherever suits you best – from individuals coming to the one of our Getabout location to us teaching groups at a venue suitable to you.
So let’s talk – find out how Getabout can help you drive your business forward.
*Getabout Training Services - Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 90547). Getabout Training Services provides accurate information about its RTO services and performance which is accessible to prospective and current students.
Further student information, including Terms & Conditions, is available here .