AURTGA001 Drive and manoeuvre trailers
National Code: AURTGA001 Drive and manoeuvre trailers
Course Currency Status: Current
Duration: 1 day plus pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of Delivery: Pre-learning (e-learning & face to face)
Outcomes for Drive and manoeuvre trailers course include:
- carrying out pre-operational inspections and checks of trailer
- aligning and couple trailer and vehicle according to manufacturer specifications, workplace procedures and safety requirements
- checking ancillary devices are connected between vehicle and trailer
- testing trailer and vehicle connections
- identifying and actioning faults
- setting brake lock-out devices according to manufacturer procedures
- manoeuvring trailer in forward and reverse directions and parking according to road safety regulations
- apply parking devices of trailer and vehicle
- disconnecting ancillary devices are and decouple trailer from vehicle
- manoeuvring trailer or vehicle in appropriate parking area according to road safety regulations
Trailers/caravans can be hired for the day of training for an additional cost depending on size requirement and vehicle towing specifications.
As a long-established RTO* and centre of excellence, Getabout knows you want training that meets the unique needs of your organisation. That’s why, whatever business you’re in, our courses can all be tailored to the outcomes you want. We’ve got the training solutions to help you meet your business goals, and our experienced instructors come from industry, so they know what it takes to get to the next level.
Plus, like any good business, we’re agile and responsive. We can deliver training wherever suits you best – from individuals coming to the one of our Getabout location to us teaching groups at a venue suitable to you.
So let’s talk – find out how Getabout can help you drive your business forward. Contact David Foster, Manager (Corporate Programs)
*Getabout Training Services - Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 90547). Getabout Training Services provides accurate information about its RTO services and performance which is accessible to prospective and current students.
Further student information, including Terms & Conditions, is available here .